Assignments

In this section you will find a full set of references and background materials in support of your assignments. We suggest you read them carefully before sitting down to make your first entries.

The seminar is based on lively interactions between professor, guest lecturers and students of different backgrounds, cultures and nationalities. All students are asked to complete the assignments that appear in this section.  For the record, 60% of the final grade for the seminar depends on the participation of the student in the seminar, including the  four written assignments (“Quick Reports”) that are listed here.  The final report counts for the remaining 40%.

Quick Reports

1. Student profile and brief commentary on sustainable development – http://wp.me/p1zD54-Ex

2. Ecological Footprint – http://wp.me/p1zD54-lH

3. Key Concepts – http://wp.me/p1zD54-Hm

4. Defining Figures – http://wp.me/p1zD54-H9

 

You may also find it useful to consult what your classmates have already posted.  This is a group learning exercise and you really do have a great deal to learn and then share with each other.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s